Story: The Heat Of Virginity – Part 3

                       

She was really improving in her preparations towards her examination. She was able to solve all the difficult problems she once faced and I was proud she was making a headway.
The JAMB exams came and she smashed it. She scored 250 and I bought her a wrist watch for doing so good.
It was friday night around 9:30pm. I heard a knock on the door and it was Tope.
I was really surprised seeing her there and I said to her. “Why are you out this late?”
She said. “I told my mom I was going for Vigil.”
I then said. “Come in, you lied to your mom abi?” She couldn’t answer me.
I made her noodles and she ate. We both laid down on the bed, I knew what I feared the most was revealing its head. I had just my boxers on and I don’t like sleeping with much clothes on.
¶° Story from √ focuswap.com.ng
She then said. “Do you have water in the bathroom, I want to shower.”
I then knew that night was going to be an intriguing one.
I said. “Yes there’s water in the bathroom. You can use this towel it’s clean.”
She took the towel and went into the bathroom… I didn’t have condoms with me and it was late to get one.
After about 15minutes she then came out from the bathroom wrapped in my towel. She then put off the light switch and laid beside me.
She apparently didn’t have any clothes on. Before I could say jack…. My erection had manifested. But I vowed not to make the first move.
About 10 minutes pa*sed and no move was made. She then rested her head on my chest and put her left laps on my leg. And I thought to myself.
“If we spend the night like this it won’t be bad.” I then put my left hand on her left shoulder and began to fondle her shoulder a bit.
Next thing I felt was a grip on my joystick.
She said. “I have never held one before. You are the first and you will be the last. I love you Adeoluwa I came to give you my body, please be easy on me, I am still a virgin.”
I was put in a dilemma, I wanted her and I didn’t want her at the same time. I couldn’t think of what to say to her than. “Tope I love you too.”
It escaped me quickly before my thoughts. I was letting my heart speak not my head. I damned the consequences of tomorrow and embraced the pa*sion of now. I had just less than a month to wrap of my service year and I needed to hold on to something to linger in the archives of my memories.
She began to kiss my chest, sending electronic signals to my s*xual hormones. Unleashing the demon within me.
She kept on kissing and using her lips to clinch my Tips, that was the last straw that broke the camels back. I then took charge and laid her on her back.
I sucked her Tips tenderly and caressively, she moaned embracing my head while at it.
Although I had read about it in books: How to deflower a virgin. With no practical experience I knew it was going to be a long night.
While I was sucking her Tips my right hand was fondling her region. She was so wet with slimy stuff, but I didn’t mind. I knew I had to fondle with that place too.
So I later decided to put one finger inside her honey well. It was really a difficult task and I didn’t know where the orifice was, not that I could put on the light and search for it.
In the quest of ransacking the opening, I put my finger in her butt. Hole, she then said. “Ah adeoluwa that’s my anus……Raise your finger up a bit… No a little bit down….Yes there.”
She directed me to the spot but it didn’t seem like an opening. I then applied little pressure in putting the tip of my finger inside, She closed her eyes and said. “Be careful, it hurts a bit.”
The tip of my finger finally got in, so I started taking it in and out continuously. She then said. “adeoluwa please I want you on top of me. I need you to do the real thing.”
I then said. “It would hurt, I don’t want to hurt you.”
She then said. “You deserve it adeoluwa I love you.”
I couldn’t decline her, so I mounted on her and I said. “Tope you have to help out here, you have to use your hand to align it to the position.”
She then a*sisted me to it. My cap was just on the surface of her v***na. I then started to apply little pressure on it.
I really didn’t want her to feel much pain. She then said. Adeoluwa just do it….Just do it.”
I couldn’t push it in, I felt it was gong to hurt, it was just so tight. While I use still applying pressure she then tilted her waist towards me, causing an abrupt intrusion. She screamed and held me tight.
There was a snap inside of her, I felt it. I knew it was better I remained inside of her. It was very obvious she was in extreme pain, I could tell by the grip she had in her embrace.
She then said. “Continue Adeoluwa, continue. Don’t stop no matter what.” I then started thrusting… She closed her eyes pretty tight trying to bear every pain she perceived.
I get sorry for her but happy for myself.
The feeling inside of her was soothing and mind blowing. Her tightened grip on me enthralled me to an ecstasy I had never experienced before.
After about 10 minutes I climaxed inside of her. It was so compelling I had to lie on top of her and remained inside till I shrunk out of her. I then put on the light and the bed sheet was stained with blood, it was a gory sight. she helped removed it and washed it that night.
We both showered and laid on the mattress and started talking.
I said to her. “What came over you?”
She said. “My friend Bimpe got deflowered last week by a guy that never truly loved her. She gave it to him because she wanted him to stay. But I gave it to you because you are truly caring, loving and supporting. I have written JAMB exams 4times and because of you I made it this time. My life would have be nothing without you.”
¶° More story @ focuswap.com
I said to her. “Tope, I truly care about you. But don’t you think that was too extreme?”
She said. “It had to be you. It would have been with a guy that doesn’t deserve it. We have known each other for 3 months and you never asked for it. I have no regrets Adeoluwa Even though we don’t end up together.”
I then said. “You are sweet girl Tope.”
She said. “One more thing.”
I said. “What?”
She then said. “We have to do it one more time in the morning, my friend told me the more I do it the more I enjoy it. I need to enjoy you Adeoluwa I know you are finishing service soon and I won’t see you again. Please let me have the privilege.”
I pondered for a while and I said. “Okay Tope, no problem.”
We had s*x that morning, though she was in pain but she bore it all because of me, because of her love, her commitment, her pa*sion for me.
I knew in my heart that if her circ*mstances was a bit better I would vow to marry her against all odds. I loved her…
_ ___ _____ ______ ________ ___ _
== WATCH OUT FOR PART 4 ==

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Powerful Ways to Boost Your Confidence

Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer unveiled

Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari